Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Full Service vs. Limited Service: Which Is Better?


When it comes to real estate, there’s a huge difference between full-time and part-time professionals. Let me explain why.


There will always be ongoing changes within the real estate market. The level of service provided in the industry today is dramatically different from how it was when I first entered the business. So, would you rather work with an agent who provides full or limited service? The answer seems obvious. When it comes to real estate, most everyone would prefer to work with someone who has the most knowledge and experience, and who can use those factors to provide you with the highest level of experience possible.


Full-service agents and limited-service agents are worlds apart.


As for me, I’ve truly committed myself to real estate as a career. I dedicate a lot of time and effort into what I do so that I can best serve my clients. Part-time agents simply can’t provide the same level of care and attention that full-time agents can. Full-service agents and limited-service agents are worlds apart. When you enter your career, you need to decide which category you fall in. One factor to consider is that full-service agents have the benefit of receiving full commission structures. Becoming a full-service agent will require a lot of planning, but the results of your effort will be well worth it. You will get higher client satisfaction rates, more referrals, and better reviews. If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.