Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Be Present With Clients and Break Through to the Next Level


Do you want to break through to the next level and bring in more business? Today I have three important tips on how to do so.


One of the things that I have learned over the course of my career is that sometimes, when we join the real estate business, we get so heavily involved with every step of the process that it results in us not being fully present with clients.Today I am going explain how we show up and how to break through to the next level. 1. You have to be present. When you are with a client, you should be focused on them. Whether you are talking to one person or 100,000, bring all of your energy to that conversation. I never know who is listening to me on my videos, but regardless of if it is one person or 20, I will bring the energy to it.


Be expressive and show passion as you speak, because this will help show them that you are a person they can trust.


2. You have to own your space. Clients want and expect you to be a force to be reckoned with. Be expressive and show passion as you speak, because this will help show them that you are a person they can trust. Clients should have a good idea of how you’re going to guide them to their goals. This is exactly what I’ve done with my own clients. I’ve created this impression by speaking and acting with confidence. One client in particular affirmed that this was the case during a recent conversation I had with them over email. I had reached out to them to explain my thoughts on their million-dollar listing. When they responded, they said “You’re the pro. You’re the expert. Just let us know what we need to do.” When you display confidence during interactions with clients, you won’t have to convince them of your competence. They will sense it. 3. You have to find your love for it. I really love this business and I hope that is apparent. The key to being successful, yourself, is to find your niche in this industry, whether it is working with people, working with contracts, or doing construction. When you find what you love, it will be easy to show clients that you’re passionate. Having passion will bring a new level of intensity to your career and will help you attract more business. If you need anything from me and my team, please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email. I look forward to speaking with you soon.