Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Monday, May 2, 2016

Build Long-Term Wealth in Your Real Estate Career


Today I want to talk to you about being your own best client. In your quest to become the best agent you can be, you’re prospecting, following up on leads, and negotiating contracts. We spend a lot of time doing things to be more productive but we also need to sit back and look for opportunities to build true wealth. 

As you’re working to become a great agent, you have probably stumbled across an amazing deal. Immediately, you think of three other people who would be a perfect fit for this property without even considering that this may be a fantastic opportunity for you. You can buy the property and sell it at a higher price or lease it out in order to build some long-term wealth.

This business is truly amazing. Some of my best deals have been from properties that I’ve purchased through other agents. Sometimes these agents priced the property incorrectly or didn’t understand how to utilize the property. I’ve developed properties, flipped properties, and more because I take that one step back every day and ask, “How can I build wealth today?” 

When you ask potential sellers to describe their property, don’t just do it to prepare for the listing consultation. Ask yourself if this property might be a long-term asset for you and your family.

If you have any questions about today’s video, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!